POLITICO Summits are our live events – in long-form. Gathering 120-180 global policymakers and industry leaders, Summits dive deeper into the issues at the intersection of business and policy. Focusing on the impact of these policies on a cross-section of industries, POLITICO Summits generate conversations which generate the best possible solutions. Scheduled annually, POLITICO convenes Summit audiences, speakers and sponsors to debate, analyze, and advance on the most pressing topics within each vertical. Summits build on the momentum of, and learning from, other POLITICO events.
- 2nd AI Summit 2019, March 18-19, Brussels
- 2nd Women Rule Summit, June 27, Brussels
- 3rd Agriculture and Food Summit, September 26-27, Paris
- 3rd Connected Mobility Summit, October 8, Amsterdam
- 4th Annual Health Care Summit, November 21-22, Amsterdam
Past Summits include: