We warmly thank all the speakers and participants for the quality of their presentations and exchanges during the “European ETF & Indexing Forum”, which took place on December 1st & 2nd, online.
SAVE THE DATE!
See you on October 7, 2021 for the next edition!
KEY THEMES & TOPICS IN 2020
- Market, data and trends for ETFs & indexing in 2020-2021
- Role of ETFs and indexing in the portfolios of institutional investors and private banks in 2020: what role can they play in asset allocations?
- Innovation in index & factor investing: what’s new and what impact on yield?
- ESG & ETF: Limits, constraints and opportunities for ESG choices in index investing strategies
- Management organization: what operational and organizational consequences of ETF and index development?
- How is the ETF market in Europe structured?
- New forms of digital distribution for retail investors
- What results for active ETF and indexing management strategies?
Head of Products and Services
BNP Paribas Private Bank
The West of England Ship Owners Mutual Association
Managing Partner & Founder
Professor & Lead Expert
Why should you attend this event?
Meet top-level European ETF experts
Stay one step ahead of ETF trends in Europe
Network with more than 200 attendees