In 2020, L’AGEFI & TrackInsight team up to offer you a new must-attend event of the Invest Week Paris: the European ETF & Indexing Forum, organized on November 5th at the Pavillon Dauphine, in Paris.
At the crossroads of L’AGEFI’s historic ETF, Indexing & Smart Beta Forum and the Trackinsight European Summit, this new format will bring together all players of the ecosystem: buyside, ETF providers, stock exchanges, market makers…
First highlight, morning plenary sessions will be reserved to buyside players: institutional investors, private banks, multi-managers, fund selectors (both as speakers and in the audience) to address market key topics… The afternoon will be open to all players to further the discussion and share insights with all market representatives in Europe.
Plenary sessions, keynotes, workshops will help cover a wide array of subjects with testimonials from investors and experts.
Make sure to secure your pass today to attend next edition!
KEY THEMES & TOPICS IN 2020
- Market, data and trends for ETFs & indexing in 2020-2021
- Role of ETFs and indexing in the portfolios of institutional investors and private banks in 2020: what role can they play in asset allocations?
- Innovation in index & factor investing: what’s new and what impact on yield?
- ESG & ETF: Limits, constraints and opportunities for ESG choices in index investing strategies
- Management organization: what operational and organizational consequences of ETF and index development?
- How is the ETF market in Europe structured?
- New forms of digital distribution for retail investors
- What results for active ETF and indexing management strategies?
Head of Products and Services
BNP Paribas Private Bank
The West of England Ship Owners Mutual Association
Managing Partner & Founder
Professor & Lead Expert
Why should you attend this conference?
Meet top-level European ETF experts
Stay one step ahead of ETF trends in Europe
Network with more than 200 attendees
Attend en exclusive conference at a VIP venue