Attention: Due to the pandemic and latest news received by the French governement and second lockdown, we decided to postpone and digitalise the European ETF & Indexing Forum by L’AGEFI & Trackinsight.
The event will now be held on December 1st & 2nd using Swapcard, a digital platform allowing you to attend the conference and network with your peers!
In 2020, L’AGEFI & TrackInsight team up to offer you a new must-attend event of the Invest Week Paris: the European ETF & Indexing Forum.
At the crossroads of L’AGEFI’s historic ETF, Indexing & Smart Beta Forum and the Trackinsight European Summit, this new format will bring together all players of the ecosystem: buyside, ETF providers, stock exchanges, market makers…
Plenary sessions, keynotes, workshops will help cover a wide array of subjects with testimonials from investors and experts.
Make sure to secure your pass today to attend next edition!
KEY THEMES & TOPICS IN 2020
- Market, data and trends for ETFs & indexing in 2020-2021
- Role of ETFs and indexing in the portfolios of institutional investors and private banks in 2020: what role can they play in asset allocations?
- Innovation in index & factor investing: what’s new and what impact on yield?
- ESG & ETF: Limits, constraints and opportunities for ESG choices in index investing strategies
- Management organization: what operational and organizational consequences of ETF and index development?
- How is the ETF market in Europe structured?
- New forms of digital distribution for retail investors
- What results for active ETF and indexing management strategies?
Head of Products and Services
BNP Paribas Private Bank
The West of England Ship Owners Mutual Association
Managing Partner & Founder
Professor & Lead Expert
Why should you attend this webconference?
Meet top-level European ETF experts
Stay one step ahead of ETF trends in Europe
Network with more than 200 attendees