Are you a dynamic, outgoing student or young professional interested or currently enrolled in EU affairs, international relations, business, law, economics or foreign languages anywhere around the world? Would you like to join a new European adventure? Join our team of ambassadors for the 2021 edition of the EU Studies and Career Fair and become a part of our new POLITICO network.
What would my role be as an ambassador?
- Use those social skills of yours to spread the word – among your peers, friends and family to entice potential attendees for the event
- Promote the event on social media on platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Distribute EUSCF material in your university, student association and on other on-campus platforms
- Be present at the EU Studies and Career Fair on February 5&6 to assist the organizing team in delivering the event
- Share your study and work experience with prospective students and young professionals at the Ambassador’s hangout stand
What’s in it for me?
- Meet the staff behind Brussels Playbook and much more in a visit to POLITICO’s offices in the heart of Brussels
- Be the first in line to visit any of our 50+ exhibitors during the two-day fair
- Connect with 1000+ young professionals and students interested in the same fields as you
- Receive free lunch and drink vouchers on both days of the Fair
- Join the growing alumni network of past and present EUSCF Ambassadors
- Obtain an official “EUSCF Ambassador certificate” as proof of your hard work
Successful candidates will be tech-savvy, creative and ambitious students or young professional currently enrolled or working in any of the study fields presented at POLITICO’s EU Studies and Career Fair with a keen interest in POLITICO’s coverage and activities.
It is POLITICO’s policy to provide equal opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
Our first round of applications is now closed. However, we are currently still looking for 3 ambassadors based in Germany, The Netherlands or Belgium!
Interested in applying? Send us your applications by July 31 in the form of a short video (maximum 3 minutes) explaining why you would be an ideal ambassador, along with a one-page CV to email@example.com. Feel free to be as creative as you want in your application!