Our ambassadors are dynamic, outgoing students or young professionals interested or currently enrolled in EU affairs, international relations, business, law, economics or foreign languages from all around the world.
What is the role of our ambassadors?
- Use social skills to spread the word – among their peers, friends and family to entice potential attendees for the event
- Promote the event on social media on platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Distribute EUSCF material in their university, student association and on other on-campus platforms
- Be present virtually at the EU Studies and Career Fair on February 4&5 to assist the organizing team in delivering the event
- Share their study and work experience with prospective students and young professionals at the Ambassador’s hangout virtual stand
What do they get from this experience?
- Meet the staff behind Brussels Playbook and much more in a visit to POLITICO’s offices in the heart of Brussels (subject to health measures in place)
- Be the first in line to visit any of our 50+ exhibitors during the fair
- Connect with 1000+ young professionals and students
- Join the growing alumni network of past and present EUSCF Ambassadors
- Obtain an official “EUSCF Ambassador certificate” as proof of their hard work
Applications to become an ambassador for POLITICO’s EU Studies and Career Fair 2021 are now closed.
Applications for the 2022 edition will open in May 2021. For any question feel free to reach us at email@example.com.