You are a student or young professional interested in EU affairs, international relations, business, law, economics or languages and you would like to join a new European adventure? Become one of our ambassadors for the EU Studies and Career Fair 2020 and be a part of our new POLITICO network.
What would be your role as an ambassador?
- Promote the 21st EU Studies and Career Fair among your peers, friends and family and to recruit attendees for the event
- Distribute EU Studies and Career Fair material in your university, student association and on other platforms
- Be present at the EU Studies and Career Fair to share your study and work experience and answer questions from prospective students and young professionals
- Be active on your campus and on the internet (via social media) to promote the event
- Participate in the creation of the content of our special on EU careers
What are your benefits as an ambassador?
- Discover POLITICO offices and its teams
- Get our Ambassador certificate
- Receive lunch and drink voucher as well as a gift card
Applications for being an ambassador are closed.
Enquiries? Email email@example.com.