The program – for our selected visitors – include:
- Visit to European Parliament and Committee of the Regions
- Orientation seminar
- Pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with university representatives
- Mentor meet-up session with EU Affairs professionals
If you wish to apply for the introduction day, please register online and tick “I wish to Apply for a seat” at the end of the form. Instructions will be sent early December to all applicants. We will welcome 150 visitors at this occasion. For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The EU Studies and Career Fair – Exhibition day
Saturday, February 15 – OPEN TO ALL
- 10:00 AM-4:00 PM – 21st edition of POLITICO’s EU Studies and Career Fair with over 50 prestigious international exhibitors (discover the latest list here)
- As part of the program
- University workshops by the Johns Hopkins SAIS
- Orientation and Career Seminars by UACES and the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO)
- Erasmus and exchange programs corner
- POLITICO booth with Internship and job opportunities
- CV-checks and more!
For more information on the program, please contact our team.
The event is free of charge and accessible all day from 10 AM to 4 PM. Registration online is requested to ease access on site and distribution of welcome bags to all participants.