On February 5-6 2021
- Registration for the main exhibition day – Saturday, February 6 – will open in November.
- Application to attend the introduction day – Friday, February 5 – will open in January.
Yes, the access to the fair is free of charge. Each participant however has cover his/her own travel and accommodation
Yes, any individual who wishes to access the venue needs to register online. This enables our team to better organize the event. On-site registration is also possible on the day for the exhibition day.
Yes, on-site registration is possible
Yes, you can. Registration online before the event is preferred
- Saturday, February 6 – Exhibition day: The exhibition day features a free to attend studies and career exhibition fair with 1000+ visitors. Running from 10 AM to 4 PM, the program includes meeting with university, organizations and associations, seminars, workshops and networking activities. Registration for the exhibition day is free, accessible to all and will open in November 2020.
- Friday, February 5 – Introduction day: the introduction day gathers 100-150 selected students and young professionals and features an exclusive visit to the EU institutions, a mentorship program with EU affairs professionals and 1-2-1 pre-arranged meetings with university and companies representatives. Registration for the Introduction Day is free upon qualification and will open in January 2021.
Yes, if you wish to share it with university representatives, apply for open positions in the companies exhibiting at the Fair or if you wish to have it checked by HR professionals, do bring a series of CVs.
The seminars organized on the Saturday (exhibition day) are open and you don’t need to pre-register to attend them. Make sure you arrive on time as we will work on a first come, first served basis (places are limited)
If you have applied and been selected to attend the introduction day on Friday, February 5, you will have the chance to attend one of the two presentations offered at the EU Parliament or at the Committee of the Regions in Brussels
It’s a short presentation given by a university, organization or a company representative, hosted in a conference room. Places are limited.
- Metro stop: Rogier
- Train station: Gare du Nord
- Bus from the Brussels national airport: 272
- Public parking (Interparking)
A bar will be at the disposal of the visitors with drinks and snacks
The venue is located close to restaurants
An attended cloakroom for the exhibition day is available (1€/item)
Yes, the app is totally free and will guide you through the event.
The app is a must-have tool to connect with all the exhibitors and visitors, to be notified of all seminars, to consult the floor plan, the agenda and the biography of all speakers and exhibitors.
No, you do not have to download the app even though we strongly recommend you to have it on your phone for the duration of the fair