2020 Executive Program
2020 Executive Program
23 April 2020 | Brussels
2020 will be a year of major market disruptions and political uncertainties. New EU Commission priorities on the Green Deal and digital agenda, transatlantic tensions and the Brexit transition are among the political, regulatory, trade and tech disruptions that will have a definite impact on European industries.
How will you adapt your public affairs strategy and protect your business’ bottom line?
Join the Public Affairs Executive Program to connect with C-suite peers, share experiences and benchmark the best practices on how to anticipate, navigate and get ahead of volatile shifts in policy priorities and political risks.
This full day event will feature inspirational presentations, thought-provoking debates, and unique networking opportunities under Chatham House Rules.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Senior Managing Director – Head of Financial Services
POLITICO Pro Intelligence
Chairman, Global Public Affairs Club Project Manager,
Director Integrated Communications
Head Global Public & Governmental Affairs
Director Global Public Affairs
VP EU Government affairs
Senior Director Government Affairs
Director Corporate Affairs
London City Airport
Public Affairs Director
Mar Pallas Poy
VP Europe Market Development
Hear the latest insights from Europe’s leading public affairs executives actively shaping the profession.
A solid 25 year track record of delivering exclusive events and conferences for C-level executives.
Meet your peers across sectors to discuss on cutting edge practices and the latest strategies for public affairs professionals.
BECOME A PARTNER
Connect with your peers
- Connect with C-suite public affairs professionals and potential clients
- Receive the support of a GPAC advisor to identify key prospects and facilitate introductions on site
- Host an exclusive dinner reserved for C-suite public affairs professionals
Boost your Visibility
- Have your brand seen by 10 000+ public affairs professionals through our all-inclusive marketing campaign
- Stand out on D-Day with both digital and physical branding at the event venue
Showcase your expertise
- Present key insights and best practices to a C-suite public affairs audience
- Share your thought leadership materials with participants
If you are interested in partnering with us, please contact:
Siljan Tveitnes, Chairman, Global Public Affairs Club Project Manager, DII
+33 1 43 12 85 58