2021 Public Affairs Executive Webinar
April 22, 2021 – Virtual
HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR VIRTUAL EDITIONS
As the coronavirus epidemic spreads across the world, governments struggle to contain the outbreak and protect their economies. The long-term impact could lead to a shattered global economy, massive social disruption, unprecedented political turmoil and an existential crisis for EU institutions.
This unparalleled crisis makes it more critical than ever for public affairs professionals to bridge divides between business interests and the public sector.
This half-day virtual event will cover the EU’s institutional agenda one year into new Commission mandate and take a closer look at shifting policy priorities in light of the covid-19 crisis.
We will present an interactive panel of experts followed by Q&A’s on how to adapt your public affairs practices to new policy priorities and political risks at the EU level.
The webinar is available to C-suite public affairs professionals, and can be accessed for free by Global Public Affairs Club members.
April 22, 2021
WEBINAR, virtual event.
Editor, Brussels PLaybook
Vice President Public Affairs, Europe Head,
Head Government Affairs
THYSSENKRUPP STEEL EUROPE
Group of the Greens/European Free Alliance
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Hear the latest insights from Europe’s leading public affairs executives actively shaping the profession.
A solid 25 year track record of delivering exclusive events and conferences for C-level executives.
Discuss with peers across sectors on cutting edge practices and the latest strategies for public affairs professionals.
BECOME A PARTNER
Ask for our combined partnership packages to fully integrate our virtual and in-person events in your marketing and sales strategy throughout 2020. For more information: email@example.com
Connect with your peers
- Connect with C-suite public affairs professionals and potential clients
- Receive the support of a GPAC advisor to identify key prospects and facilitate introductions on site
- Host an exclusive dinner reserved for C-suite public affairs professionals
Boost your Visibility
- Have your brand seen by 10 000+ public affairs professionals through our all-inclusive marketing campaign
- Stand out on D-Day with both digital and physical branding at the event venue
Showcase your expertise
- Present key insights and best practices to a C-suite public affairs audience
- Share your thought leadership materials with participants
If you are interested in partnering with us, please contact:
Inga Chelyadina, GPAC Project Manager, DII
+33 1 43 12 96 65