Global Public Affairs Club
The Global Public Affairs Club (GPAC) is a club created in January 2018 to offer public affairs professionals the opportunity to Network with peers to shape the future of the profession, by Benchmarking best practices and Anticipating public policy trends and regulations.
Access to the club is by membership only and is exclusively reserved for C-level public affairs professionals: heads of public affairs; institutional relations directors; external relations directors; heads of government affairs; European affairs directors; and regulatory affairs directors.
BECOMING A GPAC MEMBER will allow to :
- Have free access to Global Public Affairs Club 2020 roadmap series.
- Receive a weekly round-up on recent lobbying regulations, new transparency standards and notables moves
- Benefit from 1 VIP PASS to a POLITICO SUMMIT of your choice
- Receive a report on transparency registers
- Access your members-only digital platform and navigate through the Resource Center…
I WISH TO APPLY TO THE CLUB