We keep track of all the big and small promises the new European Commissioners made in their Parliament hearings and their mission statements. After the first 100 days in office it’s time for a first assessment. Analyze the priorities of the European Commission based on their first moves and actions in their new jobs. Which players have shaped up as change makers in the first 100 days and what to expect next?
Half day workshop
Programs and timing
- 14:30 PM Registration and coffee
- 15:00 PM Workshop part 1: The agenda and promises of the von der Leyen Commission, what is the European Commission up to?
- 16:40 PM Coffee break
- 17:00 PM Workshop part 2: Successes and failures, what have they delivered so far and which new challenges are the commissioners facing?
- 18:00 PM Q&A with David Herszenhorn, Chief Brussels Correspondent, POLITICO
- 18:30 PM Networking reception
- 19:30 PM End of the event
Chief Brussels Correspondent