2019 was the year of transition. 2020 is the year of implementation within the EU institutions. Who has emerged as a troublemaker, who is setting the agenda, and which institutions have gained or lost influence? In short: what are the new dynamics in Brussels after the big reshuffle, and do you know the power players? We’ll introduce them to you.
Full day workshop
Programs and timing
- 8:30 AM Registration and coffee
- 9:00 AM Workshop part 1: Meet the new Brussels, new faces, new institutions, less member states
- 11:00 AM Workshop part 2: The hidden power centers in the Brussels institutions.
- 12:00 PM Q&A with Maïa de La Baume, European Parliament reporter, POLITICO
- 12:30 PM Networking lunch
- 13:30 PM Workshop part 3: The power of the capitals and the changing political landscape in Europe.
- 14:45 PM Q&A with David Herszenhorn, Chief Brussels Correspondent, POLITICO
- 15:30 PM End of the event
Chief Brussels Correspondent