Sherpas, EUCO, Plux, rapporteurs and more presidents than countries. The EU’s institutions and their functioning are complex but indispensable to understand. Become an insider of how and where decisions are made, where the secret power centers lie and who to watch out for.
Full day workshop!
Programs and timing
- 8:30 AM – Registration and coffee
- 09:00 AM – Workshop part 1: Welcome to the machine room – here’s the manual.
- 10:30 AM – Coffee break
- 11:00 AM – Workshop part 2: The power centers – the obvious and the hidden ones.
- 12:00 PM – Q&A with Andrew Gray, EU Editor, POLITICO
- 12:30 PM – Networking lunch
- 13:30 PM – Workshop part 3: The power of the capitals and the changing political landscape in Europe.
- 15:00 PM – Coffee break
- 15:30 PM – Workshop part 4: The new European parliament and the now power balance.
- 16:30 PM – Q&A with Maïa de La Baume, European Parliament reporter
- 17:30 PM – End of the event
Maïa de La Baume
European Parliament reporter